An almost-zero-PIF burn

vbimport

As you can see, the disc is a little over 50% full, but that’s how much data went into it… And two drives disagree; one says 0 PIF, the other 1 PIF. But, anyway, here it is, a TDK-branded YUDEN000T02 8x DVD+R, burned at 8x by DW1640, firmware BSGB.

wow, nice, sell me those discs and your drive, hehehe j/k

So does that mean the 1620 is better because it got a QS of 100 :smiley:

ah you want a cookie?

you should have kept the disc in a seal airtight bad, now the disc has a spec of dirt on it

wopc on or off?

Cool agent009. I can only get 100% until 1 gig, then PIF error will appear. Yours 2319 MB.

Well, it’s slightly better at reading this particular disc, as it gets 0 PIF every time, while 1640 gets 1 PIF almost every time. No, there is no spec of dust around the 2 GB spot… Yes, I’ve scanned the darn disc about 8 times… I know it’s pathetic. I’ll stop now :slight_smile:

Always off.

For some reason, I sense a boast… :bow: :clap: :slight_smile:

Yo, agent009 … how about burning up a full T02 next time around. Let’s see how the “other half lives” :). You got us all curious now … so, you can only blame yourself, eh? Hehe. :iagree:

Hey 009… I agree with ninbang. That 100 doesn’t mean squat to me. We need to see a full burn to get a true quality score.

The last 10% is what will kill you. I had an MCC o2RG20 burned on an LG 4163 with no PIF until the last 1%. I wound up with a total of 3.

Holy … !!! Chas, was that a CD-DVD Speed or kProbe scan? 3 PIF’s … “priceless”. :bow: :bow:

Here’s an almost full disc from the same spindle, burned a day earlier. Not as impressive, but there are still about 90 discs to go in that TDK 100-pack.

That TDK spindle needs to go into the Hall of Fame :clap: :clap:

Thanks,

Kprobe: http://club.cdfreaks.com/showpost.php?p=917309&postcount=1

nice one agent…vacuum pack that spindle and store it in a dark cool place…

Kick A$$ Burn!!!:bow: :bow:

hey agent? isn’t that photoshop a great tool? :smiley:
I kid…I kid…:wink:

are you using the same BenQ 1620 for all of your burns or different ones?