American Pie Band Camp

vbimport

I am trying to make a backup copy of American Pie Band Camp using the latest version of Any DVD and DVD Shrink. I am using Nero 6 to burn the disk. DVD Shrink was able to analize the disk but when I try to have it back up the disk I get thios error…

“DVD Shrink encountered an error and cannot continue. Program error-exception occured.”

I have used all of the above mentioned programs to vack up my movies and have never seen this error message before. Does anyone know what it means and how can I fix it?

Thank you for any help.

try ripping it with anydvd’s rip to hard drive by right clicking on the fox in the taskbar.

I did this movie before the update 5.9.4.1 with shrink and any dvd. Of course there was issues with nero version 6.6.1.4 so I just reinstalled the 6.6.0.18 and it burnt fine.

Ok. I’ll try updating to 6.6.0.18 and see if that does the trick. I will also try the rip to hard drive. I am pretty new to these back up utilities. I appriciate the help.

None of the above worked. Should I re-install Any DVD? Does anyone know what that error mentioned below means?

“DVD Shrink encountered an error and cannot continue. Program error-exception occured.”

Leave any dvd running and use dvd shrink if doing single layer disc and click on use nero to burn in dvd shrink. I did it this way as mention before.