American Gangster

vbimport

Hello guys
I just picked up the new movie " American Gangste" and I think it must have some new type of protection on it. Its being distributed by Universal and I dont remember the last time they had a majoe update on their protection…any who just thought Id give u guys a heads up on this movie.
what can I do so we can try and fix this problem…
Thanks in advance

[quote=seanjohn1;1998269]Hello guys
I just picked up the new movie " American Gangste" and I think it must have some new type of protection on it. Its being distributed by Universal and I dont remember the last time they had a majoe update on their protection…any who just thought Id give u guys a heads up on this movie.
what can I do so we can try and fix this problem…
Thanks in advance[/quote]Post the text from the DVDFab Info screen (with PathPlayer enabled).

You can post a burn log also. And send the burn log to Fengtao. That way he can look at it and try to fix it. As far as I know that movie hasn’t been released yet to the general public. I’d heard it was coming out on Feb. 22. Maybe I’m wrong, but that’s what I’d heard. ~ Mike

Mike you are right at least for Region 1, but there are copies circulating already (retailers and rental places get them early). The Info page will have lots more information on the protection schemes than a burn log. I think Fengtao would need the IFO files as well to be able to do much with it. [quote=astone2665;1998503]You can post a burn log also. And send the burn log to Fengtao. That way he can look at it and try to fix it. As far as I know that movie hasn’t been released yet to the general public. I’d heard it was coming out on Feb. 22. Maybe I’m wrong, but that’s what I’d heard. ~ Mike[/quote]

You are right signals. They do get them early so they can preview them themselves. Thanks :bow::bow::bigsmile: ~ Mike

But no one can really see whats going on or to help until it’s released to the public, and other people might not have any problems with it so I guess it’s a wait and see also was it a downloaded preview as you can also go to a web site and d/l a preview copy

Available for Pre-order. This item will be released on Feb 19, 2008.
:idea:

it will burn easy no problem no failure at all, i use Gold to do it its a piece of cake, just pick if you want rated or unrated and BAM! it will burn np

I was able to backup both discs with no problems with 4.6.2 full disc mode.