Am trying to find out which dvd copying software to use

First off I would like to thank anybody who replies to this question…

Second I read the read me first and tried to search for my answer and could not find it…

Third my stupid newbie question…

I recently bought a dvd burner and am trying to find out which dvd copying software to use. I am not an expert so I like the one click copy type programs. I found one perfect for me from 321 studios called dvd x copy express. It makes copies of dvd movies and fits them to one disc and I love it except one thing I can’t make copies of my backups! I can copy original dvd movies fine and play them on my home dvd or computer but when I tried to make a copy of a copy it would not let me…

Is there a program out there that works as well as dvdxcopy express and will allow me to copy copies?

If this is too stupid a question or has been answered a million times already sorry in advance…

you can use nero express to copy a back up dvd and just click copy entire cd
nero express is part of nero 6

Thanks gary I will try that, I have nero 6 but I thought I would need a fancy dvd only software to make backups. Does this put in special features and menues? How about dvd’s like the soprano’s? Never mind I will try it out and see… Thanks again!

to make dvd i found the best program to use is dvd shrink and yes you can have menu, subpicture,and trailers (pretty easy to use )

dvd x copy express is ok (just 1 click and that it )but no menu
unless you click entire disk. the problem with doing this is on some dvd you will find it go a little blocker

onces you have made a copy using dvd x or dvd shrink .then u can use nero express to make more copy just by clicking copy cd

DVD Shrink all the way.

Thank u guys for the help!

I tried to copy disc with nero 6 from a copy I made useing copy x but it said not enough space on disc. When I made the first copy with copy x I clicked entire disc and I have menu’s and all.

I have dvd shrink and I shrinked another dvd but when i tried to use nero to burn it was too big for disc also…

Is there a step by step method for useing dvd shrink and nero and to fit menu’s and all to one disc?

Or is there a way to copy my backup from copy x? I have already copied about 20 dvd’s useing copyx and would like to be able to make copies of these. they fit on one disc useing copyx why wont they fit with nero???

DVD Shrink Walk-thru

Try this site for great tips on using dvdshrink, if you need more help or any questions just ask?

Or is there a way to copy my backup from copy x? I have already copied about 20 dvd’s useing copyx and would like to be able to make copies of these. they fit on one disc useing copyx why wont they fit with nero???

I don’t understand why nero want let you copy copies, are you trying to physically copy the copy or trying to burn the image that x-copy made?