Am I stupid

vbimport

If my wife says I am stupid does that mean that I am?

No comment without a lawyer :bigsmile:

Wives have unfathomable wisdom men can’t even begin to comprehend.

My wife made me type that, so it must be true.

The wife is always right, I’m guessing she already taught you that one. :bigsmile:

Is that a trick question?

[QUOTE=samlar;2674275]If my wife says I am stupid does that mean that I am?[/QUOTE]

Well it’s all relative really.

I’ve no doubt Stephen Hawking considers us all to be idiots.

Being a man however he’s less argumentative and more willing to explain. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2674292]The wife is always right, I’m guessing she already taught you that one. :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

You forgot the last bit “…even when she’s wrong!”. :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2674302]I’ve no doubt Stephen Hawking considers us all to be idiots. Being a man however he’s less argumentative and more willing to explain. :bigsmile:[/quote] The dude can “talk” one word per minute. I don’t think most people, male or female, are willing to listen to him that long.

[QUOTE=samlar;2674275]If my wife says I am stupid does that mean that I am?[/QUOTE]

Let her think that.

[QUOTE=Wombler;2674302]
You forgot the last bit “…even when she’s wrong!”. :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Oi! :bigsmile:

Do you think that you are?

Mr. Bill :smiley:

We are never wrong. :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=Dee;2674326]We are never wrong. :p[/QUOTE]
And again you just were :iagree:

My interpretation is that women have a virtually infinite spectrum of being right. Much like they see colors in far more detail and diversity, they can be absolutely right, mostly right, pretty much right, and innumerable variations between. But always on the correct side of the equation. :slight_smile:

I refuse to answer on the grounds it might incriminate me just good vibration

I’ve never been married… so I’m going to say no. PS: to all the wive out there, the revolution is now!

It will be lead by the NO MA’AM’s great, mighty, wise, and powerful leader!

AL Bundy!

[QUOTE=Liggy;2674333]And again you just were :iagree:[/QUOTE]
You like to walk on the wild side LOL.:):bigsmile:

Just because she said it is so… does not mean it is true.
However, the fact that you asked means she has already won.

Yo-

Women are [B][I]ALWAYS*[/I][/B] right!!

*(except when choosing the right outfit to wear; telling other people their correct age, weight, dress and shoe size)

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

(just ask them)

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2674336]My interpretation is that women have a virtually infinite spectrum of being right. Much like they see colors in far more detail and diversity, they can be absolutely right, mostly right, pretty much right, and innumerable variations between. But always on the correct side of the equation. :)[/QUOTE]

Hahaha! Love it. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Dee;2674326]We are never wrong. :p[/QUOTE]

Would it be foolish of me to attempt to disagree? :p:bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]