Am I right in saying there is no Mac version of DVDFab

I have looked, but cannot find. Is there EVER likely to be Mac version of this great software. And what do Mac users use that does a similar job to this. My next computer is going to be a MAC …and soon.

Regards
Cage

PS… I know, with Leopard due in October we will have a new Bootcamp???, so all is not lost.

Hi cage. Short answer: yes, you are correct in saying that. A longer answer would have to come from Fengtao.

BUMMER…Fengtao, anything to add here. Is it likely to happen or NEVER.

Really… Who cares when MAC users are less than 2% of the PC population?

I know where I would be concentrating my efforts if I was Fengtao !!!

This will start something going, I’m sure… :slight_smile:

yeah i’ll add to it but i would like to see a Linux version :stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=GregiBoy;1819430]Really… Who cares when MAC users are less than 2% of the PC population?

I know where I would be concentrating my efforts if I was Fengtao !!!

This will start something going, I’m sure… :)[/QUOTE]

try 8%! now that there is an OSx86 project you will see more and more people asking for DVDfab on Mac OS.

[QUOTE=Bob;1819434]yeah i’ll add to it but i would like to see a Linux version :stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Mac has linux BEAT hands down, considering Linux is just catching up with Windows 98 market share…

"Recent statistics released by W3Counter reveal that the market share of Windows 98 fell from 1.44 percent to 1.34 percent in August, reducing it to the same level of popularity as the open source Linux operating system, which saw its market share increase from 1.33 to 1.34 in the same period. If the steady downward trend in Windows 98’s market share continues, the popularity of Linux will soon surpass that of Microsoft’s outdated, nine-year-old Windows version. "

Don’t think Microsoft cares about Windows 98 market shares,… they don’t even support or have updates to that system any more :cool:

[QUOTE=bond007taz;2011718]The popularity of Linux will soon surpass that of Microsoft’s outdated, nine-year-old Windows version. "[/QUOTE]

That just says it all !!!:Z