Am I blind or is there no "Reply" button for the "Quick Reply" box?

vbimport

Am I blind or is there no “Reply” button for the “Quick Reply” box?
I have to use “Go Advanced” option or use the regular “Post a Reply” button

Which version of the forums are you using? V2.0 still shows a box that says Post Quick Reply, cause I just used it.

If you’re using the new “MyCE Beta” style, there used to be a problem on some pages that the Quick Reply box didn’t have a submit button. I’m not sure if they fixed that completely or not, since they don’t pay me enough to suffer the fugliness of that style.

My CE beta.
I guess that’s what happens w/ a beta version (LOL).
Also, in same beta, when I go to my profile, my birthday (which was 10-25, by the way!) & other profile stats don’t show up either.
I did revert back to v. 2.0 & all is fine…
So, consider this as non-favorable, but hopefully useful feedback.
-btw, thanx for the quick reply, Kerry!

(Every time I type the word “reply” my fingers want to type “replay”…)

chosenfew777 wrote,

Also, in same beta, when I go to my profile, my birthday (which was 10-25, by the way!)

FWIW, happy belated Birthday!..Oh! btw, I used, Post Quick Reply, for this quick reply…

So glad I read this thread. I had no idea that I could turn off the incredibly ugly new look.

RM

Wow!
Looks like some1 fixed the problem!
Suddenly, I have the quick reply post button in the My CE beta!
I also just this minute switched over to Mozilla browser.
Happy coincidence?
Not?
Thanx for the b-day wishes, brother T1E1!

I’m with you RichMan…I am getting rather fond of the, GoogleSiteopt version…:cool:

Although I’d been reading posts on My CE about IE8’s bloatedness (is that a word), I never realized just how much 'til I changed over to Mozilla. If only it had a quick zoom feature at the bottom of the screen like IE does, without having to click on view>zoom in, etc…

[QUOTE=chosenfew777;2465880]If only it had a quick zoom feature at the bottom of the screen like IE does, without having to click on view>zoom in, etc…[/QUOTE] Ctrl + Mouse-scroll-wheel should do the trick.

Thanx for the heads up, DM.
Still, I miss just mouse clicking on the screen.
Ah, well. Can’t have everything.
FYI, opened beta reg. & wide MY CE in IE8 & no quick reply button, BUT opening the same betas in Mozilla & the button is right there.
So, either IE8 or my install of IE8 mixed with MY CE beta seems to the problem…

Post Quick reply button is present in GooglE Chrome, too.

And in IE6…

Think I’ll buy a Mac…
…LOL!!!