I plan to buy an Aluminium case, leaning towards the Lian Li ones just to make it easier to choose, as they seem to overall have less issues. Just want some recommendations.
Here’s what i need from it;-
- Quality Workmanship, been the One-Armed man for too long now, with all the cuts i’ve been getting on my cheap evil devil’s case
- Removable Motherboard Tray
- Detachable case wires (some lian li ones seem to have it)
- Front, Back (intake preferably) and Top Chimney Fan Slots (i’ll buy fans seperately, just need slots) or a side fan slot instead of a chimney
- Dust Filters on Intake Fan slots (easily removable)
- 4x 5.25" Open Drive Bays
- 2x 3.5" Open Drive Bays
- 3x 3.5" Hidden Drive Bays (really prefer 5)
- Front USBv2 and Firewire 1394 Ports (they’re faster than USB right? otherwise i don’t need it)
So far the only one i can find near to this is the Lian-Li PC-60Plus
With a weak review here-
If there is a better review please provide link
I’m not into looks, so just need a critic of this case and some recommendation of cases that are better (e.g. future proof with dual cpu compatible, soundproof etc). What really would be good would be a case with all these features plus ATX and BTX capable.
Thanks for the help in advance.