Alto MP3 Maker 1.2

Alto-Mp3 Maker is a new audio grabber for CD-ROM drives and claims to work with a new technology, reading audio CDs almost perfectly.

If there are any errors that can't be corrected, it will tell you on which time position the (possible) distortion occurred, so you could easily control it with e.g. the media player

ADVERTISEMENT

I am writing this software, because I am fed up with these other audio grabbers. I always had to listen to all grabbed waves, because other audio grabbers will do only jitter correction but CD-ROM drives reading scratched CDs often produce distortions.

Listen to all waves would be a waste of time. So in march I decided to write my own audio grabber, mainly for my and my friends private usage. So if you don't like this software - don't use it!

I don't want to make any profit with it, I just want to use (and share) the best grabber (that's in my eyes the most exact grabber) ever programmed. Most important for me is feedback from the users, more about that later at registration chapter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Also be sure to read the big list of features, and best of all, it's free ! More info here.

Update (by SatCP): This site appears to be a shameless rip-off from the Exact Audio Copy (EAC) website. They show Alto MP3 Maker with the features and specifications of EAC, and tried to get people to register it via RegNow service.

It's hard to believe that YuanSoft - the 'real' Alto MP3 Maker developer team - has anything to do with this scam. Several people have already contacted YuanSoft and Andre Wiethoff (from the EAC project) so we will know more soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Anyway, it should be clear that the announced information and features are false. They belong to EAC and not Alto MP3 Maker...

Update 2: After contact with YuanSoft it appears YuanSoft made a custom version of Alto MP3 Maker for www.share2.com. However, according to YuanSoft the people behind Share2 promoted the software in a 'wrong way' (that's the least you can say) and they asked the site to be removed. Andre Wiethoff from the EAC project also confirmed that he had nothing to do with the suspicious website.

Source: Alto MP3 Maker

No posts to display