Alternative burning software

vbimport

I want to replace Nero because is such a bloatware (even the unofficial Lite version), but it seems ImgBurn doesn’t support multisession. I need a cd/dvd burning software (doesn’t need to be free) which can be as good and easy as Nero Burning ROM. Any suggestions?

Hi,

you might have a look at http://www.cheetahburner.com/
There is also a review here: http://www.cdfreaks.com/reviews/Cheetah-DVD-Burner-Review/

EDIT: ImgBurn seems to support multisession also. You might check the guides on ImgBurn website.

Michael

CDburnerXP (free) also supports multi-session burning according to the feature list.

I haven’t used this program for a while so I can’t comment on how easy it is to use or how stable it is.

I don’t like ImgBurn’s GUI, it s very confusing to me. Cheetah Burner seems to be a good candidate. CDBurnerXP seems a good choice too.
Anymore suggestions? What about Burnaware and Ashampoo Burning Studio?

Personally, I am using Burning Studio 8 and it works very well for me. IT is not bloated with anything unnecessary. The only thing you will find about Ashampoo is that you will get all sorts of offers via email if you want them. Price is FREE for 30 days and they will make offers that are very appealing for the the registered version. Another thing-they update at no cost, which I find a nice thing.

[QUOTE=Lvsitano;2135233]I don’t like ImgBurn’s GUI, it s very confusing to me. Cheetah Burner seems to be a good candidate. CDBurnerXP seems a good choice too.
Anymore suggestions? What about Burnaware and Ashampoo Burning Studio?[/QUOTE]

I like BurnAware a lot,I use it for mp3 and wav cds…That said [B]IMO[/B] there’s no other burning proggie on par with ImgBurn period…Of course that’s [B]just my opinon[/B] …:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Lvsitano;2135198]I want to replace Nero because is such a bloatware (even the unofficial Lite version), but it seems ImgBurn doesn’t support multisession. I need a cd/dvd burning software (doesn’t need to be free) which can be as good and easy as Nero Burning ROM. Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

It would also help to know what version of Nero your using? How is it bloatware is what I am wondering as it doesn’t run unless you start the smartstart icon??? I use Nero 6.6.1.15a it has alot of stuff it can do but it doesn’t run constantly unlike other software like symantec now that is bloatware.

I would also suggest Cheetah but then again I might be somewhat bias.

It seems CDBurnerXP suits my needs :slight_smile: