Alternate to multimounter for XP

vbimport

Hi,

I can't seem to see any other sessions other than the last one burnt. Is there any way to access other sessions on the cdrw in either windowz, or nero

Any help is appreciated.

If you find the answer out please let me know. I posted this question about a month ago - no help yet!

Here’s what Nero had to say when I emailed them about it:

Dear Customer,

thank you for contacting our sales department.
Your request will be dealt with as soon as possible.
There is no need to send your email again or to send it to another email address here at Ahead Software.
Please be assured that we will do our very best to answer your email and / or assist you in resolving
your technical problems as soon as possible.
Thank you very much for your understanding.

Kind regards,
Ahead Software AG

email me your request and i will send 2 u the fix for your multimounter problem under xp and the
registry patch as sent 2 me by a fellow nero xp user who had it supplied 2 him via nero’s technical support department.

plan_b,

Why don’t you post the solution to this problem? :slight_smile: Others may benefit by seeing the post. It’s good to have something like this on record instead of sending private emails.

That’s what this forum is all about. :wink:

Ditto.

The WinXP CDRW patch, then disable recording on the drive & set IMAPI service to manual or disabled, has sorted this out for me. Changing the reg keys for InCD also proved useful. For some reason the default install set the buffer string to off.