Already burnt movie using clone cd-what next?

vbimport

Ok guys

i just burned a movie using clonecd but when i try to write the image to my blank dvd-r disk it says not enough space.

Can i shrink the size of the movie to make it fit into a 4.7 GB??

If not what should i do???

also i have dvd shrink if that even helps.

cheers help would be appreciated

Is there some reason you’re using CloneCD? If it’s a commercial movie you’re trying to backup, you will need additional software for the copy protection.

[QUOTE=12stealth;2113186]Ok guys

i just burned a movie using clonecd but when i try to write the image to my blank dvd-r disk it says not enough space.

Can i shrink the size of the movie to make it fit into a 4.7 GB??

If not what should i do???

also i have dvd shrink if that even helps.

cheers help would be appreciated[/QUOTE]

What kinda dvd is it that you burned? It means the media you trying to burn to doesn’t match the size of the previous media ie your going from DVD9 to DVD5 and for CloneCD that is a no go. If you used CloneDVD you can compress it from DVD9 to DVD5 to fit. Otherwise your going to have to buy some Verbatim DL media to burn your dvd to if you don’t want to shrink it. But dvdshrink should work if it’s CSS protected if it is you have to use dvdfab plat or Anydvd to remove the CSS then you can use dvdshrink with Anydvd to shrink it to 4.7G media or dvdfab plat that will go from dvd9 to dvd5 media.

i already have anydvd so what do i do next,by the way i burned the movie with anydvd running in the background.

any ideas then guys?

I think you need to back up here and tell us what steps you took to get where you are at right now?

[B]If[/B] you [B]burned[/B] this movie then you already have it on a disc.

[B]If [/B]you just put it on your hard drive then you [B]ripped[/B] it and not [B]burned[/B] it.

[B]If [/B]you [B]ripped[/B] it to your hard drive and it’s to big to [B]burn[/B] to a single layer disc then yes you can use shrink to compress it down to [B]burn[/B] to a single layer disc.

Use good quality media (blank discs) like Tayio Yuden or Verbatim if possible.

Ok so i inserted the dvd,then i fired up anydvd in conjuction with Clonecd.I then selected read to image file (the icon with the glasses and the blank cd) and completed it.Next i tried to write from image file (the icon with the pencil and the blank cd)but it said there is not enough disk space.So then i downloaded this thing called easy dvd shrink,but im kinda confused what to do next,because i want easy dvd shrink to just bloody write from what the clonecd left off,so that i can shrink it and make it fit into a 4.7gb;if you know what i mean.

how do i go about this… a step by step guide would be nice such as click on this icon and that icon instead of looking through links as it takes ages to find what i need.

thanks guys

You just posted the following in this thread: http://club.cdfreaks.com/f88/any-dvd-update-scare-251158/

ok guys so i have this old version of anydvd (its not registered or summin like that cus i got it for free in other words) which ive used for 2 years now but never updated it in case slysoft somehow find out its not genuine,should i update it or not…???

ps. i dont wanna lose anydvd as it is awesome piece of software.

thanks.

Respect for CDF rules you agreed to is expected and users may have difficulty helping when yoursoftware and software versions have been compromised or are out of date.

From your other post:

what i meant to say is that i used a patch to install it,if i update it will slysoft find out??

It just keeps getting worse. Buy the software and be legitimate.

ok i will

There are guides here and on the net for using DVD Shrink. It’s a free tool.

The other problems mentioned above … i cannot help you with.

DVDFabDecrypter is free. Use it to rip the movie and then use DVD Shrink to shrink it to DVD 5 and then use Image Burn to burn it. This way all is done for free.