Allow me to introduce myself

vbimport

Hi all, Just want to quickly introduce myself. My name is Teresa. I’m an old gal of 50, but a total geek I guess you could say. I love gadgets of any kind. And, I never read the INSTRUCTION book. Well, I take that back, when I have tried for 3/4 hours on my own, and haven’t figured it out, then I give in and pick the darn thing up.
I believe in learning by doing. It costs me a lot of time. But that is just the way this old broad plays it. I bought a PART of a Commadore Computer at a thrift store many years ago, I got the rest the of parts from all over, and put it together.
That was my first computer. I knew absolutely NOTHING before that.
I now can take the darn things apart and put them back together. I guess I just have a knack for it.
It just seems whenever I search for help with a CD/DVD question burning or whatever, I alway get the answer here through “Google”.
I decided it was time to join.

I think this place is just great! You are a bunch of brainiacs! So I am thrilled to be a member.:bow:
Teresa

Welcome to CDF’s:

yeah i’m 52 male and perty much the same way with gadgets and manuals :bigsmile: by gosh i’ll figure it out one way or another :iagree:

There are few of us older members here so no question is stupid and most of the time the questions have been answered before. Enjoy your stay here.

Welcome aboard then Teresa :slight_smile:

Hey Teresa, welcome to the forum - good to see another woman here! :flower:

Hi Teresa Welcome to CDF

[QUOTE=Bob;2062950]Welcome to CDF’s:

yeah i’m 52 male and perty much the same way with gadgets and manuals :bigsmile: by gosh i’ll figure it out one way or another :iagree:

There are few of us older members here so no question is stupid and most of the time the questions have been answered before. Enjoy your stay here.[/QUOTE]

I got Bob by one year But the rest pretty much sums it up

Welcome

bean55

:iagree: :flower:

diane

Welcome to the 4rum!

And remember:
Where ever you go…
there you are.

Thanks for the super warm welcome!
I can’t wait to dig in!
Teresa