All tracks in one file!

vbimport

hi
i dont know how to burn mp3 file which coupleteen tracks in it.
there is 3 second gap between each song. what program should i use to burn this file so i can have separate tracks on the cd???

please help me!!!

Use Nero!
Choose audio cd, and then add the track you’ve got. Then choose properties of this track (rightclick on it…) and goto the 2nd tab to set the range what you want the 1st track to be.
FE:
Start 00m 00s 00f
End 05m 30s 00f

Now you’ve selected the first 5.30 minutes of this file which will be burned as track 1.
Then press OK and again drop&drag this mp3 into your compilation (left window). Again select properties and set start to 05m 30s 00f and end at 09m 45s 00f (only an example) to make the second track.
This way you can cut up the whole mp3 file you’ve got in different parts.

About the 2second gab between the songs; you must again select properties of each song separate (of select all in one time) and on the 1st tab you can set how big the gab must be. Set this to “0” if you don’t want a gab!! Watch out!! You cannot set the 1st track’s gab to “0” cause your not allowed. (otherwise the cd won’t work in a normal player!)
Burn the whole thing in a DAO session (Disc At Once) to make sure you don’t get “clicks” between the songs!

Happy Burnin’! :wink:

if there is a cue file with the mp3 cd you can use musiccutter
and he seperates the tracks

Originally posted by paultje66
if there is a cue file with the mp3 cd you can use musiccutter
and he seperates the tracks

If you follow what I told, then you are creating your own Cue!

Originally posted by Wookie
[B]Use Nero!
Choose audio cd, and then add the track you’ve got. Then choose properties of this track (rightclick on it…) and …

…you don’t get “clicks” between the songs!

Happy Burnin’! :wink: [/B]

thx,
thats what i thougth, however yesturday i was using Feurio!
and when i added my mp3 to track list it said that there are incorrect frames at postion 4:30:12 and so on, and thats the end of each song, is there anyway i can use this fact to cut the mp3 ???

You could try to cut the big MP3 in separate files first by using the
MP3Cutter

Kind of an old prog but it works fine and does the cutting automaticly
:wink: