All time greatest rivalries

So we all know about pirates vs. ninjas, but what about all of the other great rivalries of history?
Angels vs. devils, the New Zealanders vs. the Swiss, jedi vs. sith ?

Which is the best all time rivalry and why?

I felt strangely compelled to vote for this option…

There is an error in the poll…

God option and Underwear on head option are the same thing :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe you can add another item to the poll: Dragons vs spammers :stuck_out_tongue:

You are biased I think :bigsmile:

However, historically the dragons did not do that well against the Brave Sir Knights…
Remember that St George fellow?
Then there was the whole thing with Smaug. Not a happy ending there either :disagree:

If we took geno’s suggestion of dragons vs spammers, it might work out better :iagree:

I would respectfully like to register a complaint about the fourth option.
NZ vs Swiss Cheesemakers!

The issue is in reality NZ-1 vs NZ-2

NZ-1 is the team comprising the best sailors in NZ, actually in reality at the moment the best in the world but nevermind, who were lured to Mor, I mean Swizzerland by means of filthy lucre. These people are no longer considered to be New Zealanders. (they are probably going to win the ugly cup thing as well which will not increase sales of cheese anywhere and anyway)

NZ-2 is the second string sailor team mostly comprised of gays who narrowly missed selection for the Hamilton Catholic High School Hockey team, but did get second place in the County Farmers Wives Crochet competition in 1976. This team almost curdled the milk in the Swiss millionaire-owner of the former New Zealand crew´s latté.

We await the result of the next race which is scheduled for Tuesday.

:doh:

Ninja v. pirate is the best rivalry…it shouldn’t be (because the choice is SOOOO blatantly obvious, but some are blind to the truth :p)

If you had started the poll tomorrow I might have voted differently but as it is still Canada Day where I am, Captain Kirk gets my vote.

Very well said! :bow:

For some odd reason I was drawn to the angels versus devils argument. :bigsmile:

Right back atcha! :stuck_out_tongue:

You also forgot - Scotland Vs England.

Dilbert vs. PHB

God vs Underwear on head … there can be only one.

Bart Vs Lisa, Coke Vs Pepsi, great taste Vs less filling (Miller Lite).

grappa vs beer :stuck_out_tongue:

Yo-

Sexy _Southerner vs southerncutie-eh!! :kiss:

(and y’all know who would get my vote-eh!!) :iagree:

Dutch vs. Belgians (Flemish really) :slight_smile:

You know how the Dutch eat tomato soup?
They pour hot water into a red plate… :stuck_out_tongue:

How about Belgian vs. Belgian ? :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s just politics :stuck_out_tongue:

(so it must be about money :doh: )