I have two big problems with NVE right now. The first one is that it can’t complete a 5-6 transcode/burn converting pal>ntsc. I’ve tried several times and the progress bar stops while the overall time count keeps going and cpu usage goes to o%. My cpu temp is fine so I dunno what the deal is.
My second problem is that NVE 220.127.116.11 makes browsing my hard drives very, very slow. Windows Explorer hangs for between 1-2 seconds before executing my command/click. I uninstalled and the problem is gone. I’ve tried un/reinstalling and I have used all of the cleanup tools etc. with no success.
I’ve now seen these two problems documented by a few different people and had not seen either on this forum yet so I thought I’d let everyone know. Hope they fix this soon.