All Safedisk Games crash when lookin for the protection HELP

vbimport

:frowning: Ok hope someone can help me with this all of a sudden any sd game i go to load ( Backups only) Seem to crash when it looks for the protection. AKA splinter cell PC USA Version and C&C Generals and even older games that used to work ok dont no more they crash now all the games are backed up with the newest clone cd all the right settings with a liteon 52x burner. they are also being played through a dvd drive not a burner. The thing that confuses me is that if i turn on the hide cdr option through the clone cd tray the games load without crashing. But i thought this option was actually for when you use a copyprotected game through a cdr/cdrw not a regular dvd rom/cdrom because a dvdrom/cdrom cannot read the atip protection on a cdr. only a cdrw can. so was kinda stumped and lookin for any help if possiable.

thanks

I found the same problem.

I now use an earlier version of Clonecd.
version 4.0.1.6

The later->latest versions of clonecd screws up all my safedisc games, unless I have emulation, oops, I meant “hide cdr media” on.

But i thought this option was actually for when you use a copyprotected game through a cdr/cdrw not a regular dvd rom/cdrom because a dvdrom/cdrom cannot read the atip protection on a cdr.

it now does emulation as well for people who dont have 2 sheep writers