All of a sudden ConvertXtoDVD won't maximize upon opening

vbimport

Hi all,

I have used ConvertXtoDVD for quite some time without incident. :iagree: However, just a few days ago I’ve encountered my first problem. :confused:

When I try to run the program it wouldn’t maximize at all. It just stays in the taskbar.minimized. Ive right clicked on the icon and chosen run as maximized (as administrator) and even that does not work.

I appreciate any and all help that you can give me. :bow:

Thanks!

P.S., I’m using ConvertXtoDVD Ver. 4.1.9.347 on Windows 7

OK, I decided to just change my resolution when i run ConvertX. I realize its doesnt run like it did before but as long as i can get it to work at all, then im a happy camper!

regards,

geeky39

Have you thought about uninstalling, then reinstalling the program?

Or going back to a restore point in Windows prior to the start of the problems?

Why not try updating to latest version…Might help…

Hi guys. I tried uninstalling and re installing and I upgraded to the latest version but had no luck. I ended up just running the program in a smaller desktop resolution such as 640 X ? The other convert to dvd programs take anywhere from 50 + to over 2 hours to do what convertx does in 25 minutes. When I close the program the default desktop attributes change back to normal which I can live with. [QUOTE][/QUOTE]

That’s odd…Maybe try searching in the CXtoDVD forums, see if others are having similar issues…I certainly am not(knock on wood)…:cool:

You might try minimizing it to the taskbar ; right clicking it in the taskbar & closing it from the taskbar.
This sometimes fixes a window opening problem for Windows anyway.

[QUOTE=cholla;2602055]You might try minimizing it to the taskbar ; right clicking it in the taskbar & closing it from the taskbar.
This sometimes fixes a window opening problem for Windows anyway.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! That worked for me!

IMHO
isepiq :cool: