All My movies Skip

[QUOTE=loberle;2053086]I am having same problem except mine play fine on PC but always freeze up or are not reconized in my Denon 5910 reference player. I use verb. printables and burn almost at the slowest speed.[/QUOTE]

How old is your Denon?

I ask because I was having a problem where some of my disks I burned would not play on my Aiwa, but would play on my computer. I then clean my eye and everything that couldnt play, now plays perfectly. Over time ya get that micro dust on the eye.

I have a 6 brush maxell cleaner cd. (it has very gentle brushes, soft like hair) :cool:

[QUOTE=flopguy;2054481]How old is your Denon?

I ask because I was having a problem where some of my disks I burned would not play on my Aiwa, but would play on my computer. I then clean my eye and everything that couldnt play, now plays perfectly. Over time ya get that micro dust on the eye.

I have a 6 brush maxell cleaner cd. (it has very gentle brushes, soft like hair) :cool:[/QUOTE]

Denon is two years old. I have the same cleaner, and have tried cleaning several times and still freezes up. Seems like it does about half way through the disk. I have tried running through VOB blanker and Fix VTS and that seems to correct the problem so far, very time consuming though. Thanks for your reply.