All Kings Men help needed

vbimport

I have DVDFab Platinum and I decrypted All the kings men,then ran it through DVDShrink,I used my preview pane in shrink and checked and it played okay in there,then I tried burning my backup copy and it will will not play,tried 3 different disks and no playable disk.I am in Region 1 and the disk is Region1 and I made sure it was backed up in the folder to burn and play in my region actually css free with shrink .I use nero 6.6 to burn,and I have an NEC burner in my computer,it’s a gateway computer my firmware has no available updates I checked.I use Verbatim media disks.I backed up 2 other movies and burned them and got perfect backup copies,but cannot get all the kings men.Any suggestions.? I did not receive any error messages either,it went through the whole process like it always does,but 3 tries and still nothing. I have a Pioneer DVD Player Surround sound 5 disk, and it plays anything I put in it until now. I am at a loss here,this dosen’t normally happen to me.This is a first.I checked my DVD Burner it is fine,my players are all working fine it played the other movies I did perfectly Snakes on a plane and Black Dahlia.
Is there some new Sony Arcos protection that DVDFab platinum dosen’t work on. I even tried putting the files through Vob and FixVTS and still can’t get a playable disk.But the original disk plays perfectly.

Make sure you have the latest update to DVDfab platinum. Could be new protection that could be fixed with new update.

Transferring to DVDFab forum here…

Thanks I will check and see,I am supposed to get automatic updates but I haven’t gotten anything saying there was an update available yet.I have DVDFabPlatinum 3.0.5.1 Beta version now.

Please try V 3.0.5.2 http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=205002