All BD-RE drives burning slowly

vbimport

This one has me stumped. I’m a good PC hardware troubleshooter, but I have no idea what has caused this. It seems none of my Blu Ray burners can burn BD-R at full speed anymore. I first noticed it when I was testing out my new Pioneer S07XLT; anytime I’d burn a BD-R with Opti Drive Control or CD Speed, it never got higher than 2x and the buffer would drop. I thought it was the drive until I tested my BDR-206 which suddenly exhibited the same issue. I tried the S07 on another PC with a much more bare installation and saw the same thing. Now I just burned with my Lite-On iHBS212 and it managed 3.35x :rolleyes:

Is streaming still on?

[QUOTE=jamescooley1;2635727]Is streaming still on?[/QUOTE]

Not sure what you mean.

[QUOTE=Two Degrees;2635728]Not sure what you mean.[/QUOTE]
On ODC go to file-options and then write function and tick streaming. CDSpeed streaming is under file-options then TRT.

[QUOTE=jamescooley1;2635730]On ODC go to file-options and then write function and tick streaming. CDSpeed streaming is under file-options then TRT.[/QUOTE]

:eek: I never knew that was there. That fixed it!! Thanks bro for all your help (and the nice media from eBay) :bigsmile:

It was my pleasure. Enjoy the new drive.