Alienware MidTower

I have decided to buy an Alienware MidTower that hold 4 optical drives and 4 hard rives. I also decided to get the Pentium 4 Dual Core Processor 2.8 . Can anyone recommend other hardware that would optimize my burning abilities. I already have 5 burners, Nec 3520 and 40 < benQ 1640, Liteon 1693 and L.G. 4163 so drives arent my concern. Is there any other hardware ( amount of Ram or video cards etc that you could recommend?

Umm… not really? Video card is immaterial. RAM … well of course more is better, but beyond the 1GB mark isn’t going to make any difference when burning, unless you’re ALSO running Photoshop and Premiere in the background. LOL.

Since you asked: “Can anyone recommend other hardware that would optimize my burning abilities.” Here is my suggestion. If your motherboard supports it, then I highly suggest a Plextor PX-716SA (Serial ATA) DVD burner.

Since I started using my Plextor PX-716SA’s I have fewer problems, and am able to write at higher speeds using no name media. :iagree: