Alcohol software updates Alcohol 52% and Alcohol 120%

vbimport

We’ve just posted the following news: Alcohol software updates Alcohol 52% and Alcohol 120%[newsimage]http://static.myce.com//images_posts/2014/08/myce-alcohol-screensht-95x75.jpeg[/newsimage]
[quote][/quote]
Read the full article here: http://www.myce.com/news/alcohol-software-updates-alcohol-52-and-alcohol-120-72467

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Do folks still use this. I bought 120 many years ago but ditched it in favour of ImgBurn and Virtual Drive by the wee red fox.

[QUOTE=WeeHappyPixie;2734573]Do folks still use this. I bought 120 many years ago but ditched it in favour of ImgBurn and Virtual Drive by the wee red fox.[/QUOTE] I have an Alcohol 120% license I haven’t used for years; freeware products do what I need without the online license check hassle of Alcohol 120%.

I have to say that company is persistent, I bet they have a big following.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2734621]I have to say that company is persistent, I bet they have a big following.[/QUOTE]

I am big,so that could be true…:bigsmile:
And it’s still installed …:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=roadworker;2734622]I am big,so that could be true…:bigsmile:
And it’s still installed …:)[/QUOTE]

LOL, :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

True, disc emulation is nothing speical… infact it’s a good idea already to include it as a standard feature in windows by now (ultimate versions of windows) for intermediate users.

The next step is to mount images that are not locally stored (such as a file on google drive), but run just the same. They’ve already been able to non-linearly access video files remotely… without cacheing the whole img file, so this seems just as simple a prospect.

[QUOTE=tmc8080;2735440]True, disc emulation is nothing speical… infact it’s a good idea already to include it as a standard feature in windows by now (ultimate versions of windows) for intermediate users…[/QUOTE]

While windows 8 and 8.1 do support native .iso mounting,I doubt that there ever will be support for the ‘exotic’ image standards which sometimes can create/mount images of copyprotected discs…:wink: