Alcohol ps2 DVD problem

vbimport

OK… here it goes.

I have alcohol 120%, made already ps2 iso and how i’m suppose to burn it. I already tried to burn it using DVD decrypter but my ps2 is telling me to shove the DVD u know where. My ps2 is modded.

As far as i know alcohol doesn’t support mode profiles for DVD disc. Anyone know how to get that game running?

read here http://support.alcohol-soft.com/en/knowledgebase.php?postid=6773&title=PS2++(DVD)

make sure your Data type says Playstaion 2 for reading and writing

It’s no use.

Mode type can’t be choose to either reading or recording.

Why dont you burn it with alcohol or better still use dvd decryptor to read and write…
Try following this tutorial for dvd decryptor…
I also have one for alcohol but its much the same as the one you linked to …
Are you using good quality media and have you burned games that have worked before…
btw alcohol supports iso mode just open alcohol, click on general then shell extention then put a tick in standard iso image…
but you really dont need this if you follow the alcohol tutoral you linked to…

Damn it…

Still can’t get it working.

The game is motocross mania 3. I’m using G04 ID dics, and other verified by DVD identifier as good for consoles.

The thing is very odd. The game load. The screen flickers a bit as it does on load other games (which are working) but instead of playstation 2 logo, the screen goes to the red “insert ps2, ps, disc” (somethg like that).

I’m burning using 4x speed, and Samsung TS-H55U DVD+/-RW recorder. Only DVD+R. Tried DVD-R too but the result is similar

Best stick with DVD-R for now unless you know your version of ps2 supports DVD+R most newer models do as far as i know…
As for media i always use verbatim or some other quality media…
If other games work then your chip cant be faulty also your backup method must also be ok if your other ones are done the same way…
Only other thing you could try is lower burning speed maybe 1x or 2x although 4x always works for me…

after you backup your ps2 games would it play like any other game or do you need to modify your console Madmax??

Your consol needs a modchip or other boot method…

Hey great tutorials Madmax. They are really great.

But one question what if it’s not a mds file? After u have tried to bern a iso @2x and tried iso bester which give s 2 dir and 2 files?

Ritek quality in general has been fleeting as of late so this doesn’t surprise me at all.

Not sure who this reply was to but i agree ritek can be hit or miss…
I dont 100% understand the last post before yours either is it isobuster or what…