Alcohol 120%

I asked my cousin for a copy of Call of Duty, so he gave me this disc and told me to use alcohol 120% to extract it or something, does anyone have any Idea what to do?

you should probably go out and buy yourself a copy because we don’t give out information to people who have illegal games/movies/software…

@Whicker:
…just to make it clear / explain a little more:
owning the game CoD is not illegal. The game itself is not illegal. BUT copying a game which is not your’s (you did not pay for it, you just got a disc from someone for a few days) is illegal in most (if not all) countries…
So, if you like the game, go out and buy it - if you dislike it, give it back to your friend and do not (try to) copy it!

Yup, couldn’t agree more here.
Also, this seems to be a console game…

btw: the screenshot shows MOHPA (medal of honor pacific assault) as the disc title… not CoD :wink:

my suggestion extract then use dameon tools mount image then play the game. plus your showing us illegal download of a game lmao

knowingly giving advice to someone who is doing something illegal is just as bad as having the illegal copy on this forum. i suggest you watch your responses…

well were already trying to help him out.