Alcohol 120% v1.4.1.221 Now out

New:
Add “Skip reading errors” for DVD dumping.
Adjusted the way to get more accurate writing speed list from device to fit current inserted CD/DVD media.
Decreased the CPU usage while burning image file that have to be encoded in RAW mode.(e.g. ISO/2048)
Added Dutch support, and updated language files.
Updated the user manual.
Added Support for more devices, You can find more detailed information at development url at bottom. http://www.alcohol-soft.com/devsupp/

Fix:
Fix minor bugs.

Direct Download:bigsmile:

at last. Dutch language added. :bow:
i allready found it strange why there was no Dutch in Alcohol.
now i only have to download it at school and let’s burn :cool:

Alcohol’s translations are made by volunteers, thats why there wasn’t available

find the dutch translation strange in some parts
like it is literally translated from english to dutch and not how you normally would say it in dutch.
but dont care too much since i dont use the dutch translation. like the looks of english better :slight_smile:

That’s because the translator most likely doesn’t have too much translating experience.

if they had just asked me to translate it, maybe it woul look better then is it right now.

but how do they translate the program?

my english may be a little bad, but what else can you expect from someone who lives in the neterlands :stuck_out_tongue:
so maybe i could translate it even better

Originally posted by khuls86
[B]if they had just asked me to translate it, maybe it woul look better then is it right now.

my english may be a little bad, but what else can you expect from someone who lives in the neterlands :stuck_out_tongue:
so maybe i could translate it even better [/B]

Now its a little late, because we already have a Dutch translator.
Translators receive a “translating kit”, thats how they translate it.

[B]if they had just asked me to translate it, maybe it woul look better then is it right now.

so maybe i could translate it even better [/B]

i expect a bit more
mostly because you get english lessons from your day at school. and the fact that al computer games and most global internet sites are in english.
dont know how old you are but you must have atleast some expercience with english.
my weakness with english is that i do know how to say it but not always how to write it correctly.
french or german is completely different, those just suck big time :stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile:

ohw now i see.

my english is not so bad but i some cases i just don’t know how to say something.
(can i get a translation kit of alcohol to? :wink: )
maybe i can change something in the translations and send to you.

it’s just that i like the idea to translate a program :slight_smile:

well it cant get worse then it is now :bigsmile:

so go for it

[B]ohw now i see.

my english is not so bad but i some cases i just don’t know how to say something.
(can i get a translation kit of alcohol to? :wink: )
maybe i can change something in the translations and send to you.

it’s just that i like the idea to translate a program :slight_smile: [/B]

Have you any experience in software translation? Are you familiar with technical terms?

i am a real computer freak so that shouldn’t be a problem

i know the most terms used in alcohol and terms of other programms like CloneCD and Blindwrite Suite.

i have some translation experiences because i allready translated i few how-to’s (they were in english and i translated them to dutch)

Check your PM khuls86