Aiseesoft no longer selling dvd or blu-ray programs

vbimport

Just got email saying as of tomorrow they will no longer be developing DVD or blu-ray programs and will remove them all from website.

There goes my lifetime upgradable license…:eek::Z

So the questions now are:
1)who is next? and 2)why they did that?

I’ll post the email I received later as I using my phone at the moment. The email explains why

Their support personal seem to know nothing about this, I would love to see the e-mail.

I’m also very interested for the news AGJ!

Not good news Dvdfab fallout possibly.:frowning:

[QUOTE=ILLP;2722240]Not good news Dvdfab fallout possibly.:([/QUOTE]

Lets see the e-mail first, before we jump to any conclusions.

[QUOTE=roadworker;2722223]There goes my lifetime upgradable license…:eek::Z[/QUOTE]
I doubt that. Just a guess on my part.:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2722243]Lets see the e-mail first, before we jump to any conclusions.[/QUOTE]Your right I agree maybe a totally different reason.:smiley:

[QUOTE=ILLP;2722247]Your right I agree maybe a totally different reason.:D[/QUOTE]

They say nothing on their Facebook Page and their tech support knows nothing about this, so I want to see the e-mail. Sorry folks.:wink:

Their website is still active and having Spring Sales.
http://www.aiseesoft.com/

[QUOTE=alan1476;2722250]They say nothing on their Facebook Page and their tech support knows nothing about this, so I want to see the e-mail. Sorry folks.:wink:

Their website is still active and having Spring Sales.
http://www.aiseesoft.com/[/QUOTE]I noticed it was still active as of today I had already checked but thanks for the link Alan1476:flower:

This came in on my Reseller control panel . direct no email
7:59 AM (4 hours ago)

Dear Aiseesoft Affiliate,

Thank you very much for your support all the time.

Here I would like to represent our Company, Aiseesoft to inform all of you that as Aiseesoft settles a new product development plan, in which Aiseesoft will no longer sell software that rip or copy Blu-ray/DVD Videos. According to that, we will remove some product that are relevant to Blu-ray and DVD tomorrow (20140314), which means you and your visitors will lose the access to any products that involved. We are terribly sorry for the loss and inconvenience that we bring to you. Please do accept our sincere apologies.

It is a hard decision for us to make. But we have to focus attention on products that are promising. We believe that we can make a better future with you.

We do hope that we will still have the honor to be supported by you in the future. Aiseesoft Studio will still work hard to bring you better products.

Below are the list of products that will be removed (include but not limited to):

Aiseesoft Blu-ray Ripper for Mac
Aiseesoft Blu-ray Ripper
Aiseesoft Blu-ray Ripper Platinum
Aiseesoft Blu-ray Ripper for Mac Platinum
Aiseesoft Blu-ray Ripper Ultimate
Aiseesoft Blu-ray Copy
Aiseesoft DVD Copy for Mac
Aiseesoft DVD Copy
Aiseesoft DVD Ripper
Aiseesoft DVD Ripper Platinum
Aiseesoft Mac DVD Ripper Platinum
Aiseesoft DVD Ripper for Mac

A detailed list of products that will be removed is available. Please contact me to get it.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask. I will stand by you to go through this tough time.

Best Regards

Peter Wong | Aiseesoft Studio
mail: affiliate[]aiseesoft.com
web: www.aiseesoft.com

So as it states 3 -14 2014 those items are gone

Alan that what I posted is direct from the mail sever on the Reseller control panel , so that would be the email they sent out

Thank you for the Info DVDRangerForum I guess that pretty well covers the subject damn thats too bad.:rolleyes:

The Chinese are getting there hands slapped again

[QUOTE=DVDRangerForum;2722259]So as it states 3 -14 2014 those items are gone

Alan that what I posted is direct from the mail sever on the Reseller control panel , so that would be the email they sent out[/QUOTE]
So its just the Bluray products? and some of their other products, I don’t believe this for a second, they will find a way just like DVD fab to stay in the swing. Maybe not, but I tend to take this as just in the USA, but who knows.

[QUOTE=DVDRangerForum;2722259]So as it states 3 -14 2014 those items are gone

Alan that what I posted is direct from the mail sever on the Reseller control panel , so that would be the email they sent out[/QUOTE]

Thank you DVDRangerForum.:wink:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2722262]So its just the Bluray products? They say all the rippers and other products are still available, right? Not big news, this is a direct response to what happened to DVDFab, or so it seems. But its just is the Bluray products, not Aiseesoft going out of the DVD business.[/QUOTE]

Hi :slight_smile:
If you read the info posted above.
All / any BD / DVD ripper / Copy software has stopped.
This is evident on their site, already.
They list BD / DVD Creator.
Meaning you can create your own.
But no copy or rip.
Even your own creations.

[QUOTE=DVDRangerForum;2722261]The Chinese are getting there hands slapped again[/QUOTE]It would surely appear so with your post all I can say is it is too bad.