Aiseesoft iPhone Transfer Platinum

vbimport

I am getting transfer failed messages when trying to transfer ringtones or mp4 files to iTunes from MyCache. Message is very generic:
Transfer Completed
Succeeded: 0

Failed: 2

Any suggestions?

Registered Version 6.2.18

Hmm, I am not familiar with that specific program but I am sure the Aiseesoft Moderator will be able to help you. He is usually here but I will contact him.

Dear RedHighKnee,
Thank you for using our software and really sorry for the inconvenience.
From the description in your post, this is the problem of input info to your iTunes. We believe that you may use other 3rd party iPhone managment tools to import or output your files between your device and iTunes. And these 3rd party tools may destroy your iTunes data base, so we can not input info into it. Our software will stop write info into your iTunes, once our software find out that your iTunes data base is broken to avoid more problem.
Would you please send an email to our support team via support@aiseesoft.com and our team will help you to solve your problem. And in the email would you please include the “log file” and the “iTunes Library.itl”. Thank you for patience.

Sorry again.

Best Regards!
Pele
Aiseesoft

I had this happen the other night when I finally used it as well. It didn’t bother me because I was in the process of removing and adding new ringtones. Remember it is always a good ideal to back up your data before use.