Aiseesoft BD Software Toolkit

vbimport

Aiseesoft BD Software Toolkit is package software that includes Blu-ray Ripper, Blu-ray Player, Blu-ray Copy, 3D Converter, DVD Creator and iPhone Transfer software. It can meet almost all the Blu-ray conversion and play on PC. Also it can help you to convert 2D videos to 3D, 3D videos to 2D and convert 3D videos to other 3D modes. Burn DVD from video and manage Apple devices is also available with it.

Convert BD/DVD/video

[ul]
[li]Rip BD and DVD to videos Aiseesoft BD Software Toolkit enables users to rip any Blu-ray and DVD movie to popular video files. Then users could enjoy the output video with some popular portable devices.[/li][li]Convert popular video files With this software, users are able to convert most popular video files, like MP4, AVI, MOV, MPEG, MTS, MKV, FLV, etc.[/li][li]Edit output video effect Before converting BD/DVD/video file, users can also customize output video effect. This software allows users to clip video segments, crop video frame, add watermark, adjust video effect, and even join videos together.[/li][/ul]
Help users better enjoy 3D videos

[ul]
[li]Convert BD/DVD/video to 3D file Users could freely convert any 2D/3D Blu-ray, DVD, video to 3D mode. Then you could enjoy the vivid 3D movie at home.[/li][li]Convert 3D videos to standard 2D video With the built-in 3D Converter, users can easily convert most 3D videos to other 3D modes and standard 2D files with best output quality.[/li][li]Support various 3D modes This amazing software supports five 3D modes - Anaglyph 3D, Side by Side (Half-Width) 3D, Side by Side (Full) 3D, Top and Bottom (Half-Height) 3D and Top and Bottom (Full) 3D.[/li][/ul]
Copy BD and play Blu-ray movies

[ul]
[li]Copy Blu-ray To protect the Blu-ray collections, users can copy BD disc to Blu-ray folder and ISO files on hard drive. Also this software allows users to burn Blu-ray folder to Blu-ray disc.[/li][li]Play Blu-ray movies on computer Play Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray folder and Blu-ray iso image files on your computer.[/li][/ul]
Create DVD with video files

[ul]
[li]Convert videos to DVD After recording happy time with camcorder, you can burn the recorded videos to DVD disc.[/li][li]Edit the video effect Before burning DVD, users can customize the video effect. For example, you can adjust video brightness, saturation, contrast, hue and volume, crop video frame, watermark video, and so on.[/li][li]Customize output DVD For the output DVD, you can choose the DVD template; add audio track and subtitle; add background picture, music and opening film, etc.[/li][/ul]
Transfer iPhone files

• [li]Export iPhone files to computer This BD Software Toolkit allows users to export all iPhone files (music, movie, pictures, TV shows, Podcast, iTunes U, eBooks, Camera Roll, ringtone, SMS (MMS), Contacts, voice memos, camera shot) to computer.[/li][li]Import local files to iPhone Allow users to import music, video, ePub, PDF, image files/folders to iPhone directly.[/li][li]Make iPhone ringtones With this software, users can even make iPhone M4R ringtones with source DVD, video and audio files.[/li][li]Here is the download link of Aiseesoft BD Software Toolkit: http://www.aiseesoft.com/bd-software-toolkit/[/li]If you are a Mac user, please find more info here: http://www.aiseesoft.com/bd-software-toolkit-for-mac/

If you have any question, please reply this post, we will respond you as soon as possible.

Man alive, I tried this software and its great. I never thought I could get all the Bluray components in one package. I will post back and let you know if there are any problems but this is exactly what I was looking for.:wink:

Well that’s a promising sign.

One very satisfied customer already.

[B]Wombler[/B]

The program without buying it will only copy 5 minutes of a BD- Rip hardly enough time to evaluate the entire package.

If the author of the software would be willing to give me a temporary key I would be more than happy to evaluate in full your software.

[QUOTE=xorsists;2690012]The program without buying it will only copy 5 minutes of a BD- Rip hardly enough time to evaluate the entire package.

If the author of the software would be willing to give me a temporary key I would be more than happy to evaluate in full your software.[/QUOTE]
We are already doing that. And we have found it to be excellent software.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2690016]We are already doing that. And we have found it to be excellent software.[/QUOTE]still five minutes to try a program that is fairly expensive on a PC and they act different many tines depending on OS and hardware and programs already installed.

Even with a glowing report from this fantastic forums reviews I am not shelling out a cent until they change their policy to allow even three days to test the programs 5 minutes per program is not enough to get me to part with any money no matter how glowing the reviews here find or don’t find the software to be.

-1 Lack of trial period 5 minutes not enough I am sure that will be in the review when it is posted also fair and balanced I have found reviews here to be quite accurate.

Does this software require internet connection to decrypt blu-rays?

[QUOTE=Steve33;2690027]Does this software require internet connection to decrypt blu-rays?[/QUOTE]Yes it does Steve33 I really don’t know of any program to decrypt Blu-rays now that does not require and internet conncetion to obtain the keys especially with the on going new protection every time we turn around.

[QUOTE=xorsists;2690020]still five minutes to try a program that is fairly expensive on a PC and they act different many tines depending on OS and hardware and programs already installed.

Even with a glowing report from this fantastic forums reviews I am not shelling out a cent until they change their policy to allow even three days to test the programs 5 minutes per program is not enough to get me to part with any money no matter how glowing the reviews here find or don’t find the software to be.

-1 Lack of trial period 5 minutes not enough I am sure that will be in the review when it is posted also fair and balanced I have found reviews here to be quite accurate.[/QUOTE] I am happy you like our reviews. If it decrypts the movie for 5 minutes it will most likely have the key to decrypt the whole movie, now thats just my humble opinion, we do not get .10cents of their sales, why would we say something we know not to be true?

[QUOTE=xorsists;2690034]Yes it does Steve33 I really don’t know of any program to decrypt Blu-rays now that does not require and internet conncetion to obtain the keys especially with the on going new protection every time we turn around.[/QUOTE]

Yes, there is one and it is free.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2690052]I am happy you like our reviews. If it decrypts the movie for 5 minutes it will most likely have the key to decrypt the whole movie, now thats just my humble opinion, [B]we do not get .10cents of their sales, why would we say something we know not to be true?[/B][/QUOTE]

I don’t think x believes that would happen at all. :disagree:

It’s just the fact that, even with accurate reviews, there’s still a need to try it yourself to make sure the whole process will work at least once for each individual. Can’t be too careful these days. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Albert;2690076]I don’t think x believes that would happen at all. :disagree:

It’s just the fact that, even with accurate reviews, there’s still a need to try it yourself to make sure the whole process will work at least once for each individual. Can’t be too careful these days. :)[/QUOTE]That is exactly what I meant Albert.

[QUOTE=xorsists;2690012]The program without buying it will only copy 5 minutes of a BD- Rip hardly enough time to evaluate the entire package.

If the author of the software would be willing to give me a temporary key I would be more than happy to evaluate in full your software.[/QUOTE]

Sorry xorsists but since asking for serials is against forum rules I’d be grateful if you would bear this in mind.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2690083]Sorry xorsists but since asking for serials is against forum rules I’d be grateful if you would bear this in mind.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]I was only asking for a serial that would only extend the trial so I could try the program before I buy it. if that is against forum rules then I am sorry please delete my account.

Many software makers do give you a trial key for XX amount of days.

Unreal…I was only trying to help out.

[QUOTE=xorsists;2690084]I was not asking for a serial that would only extend the trial so I could try the program if that is against forum rules then I am sorry please delete my account.

Unreal…I was only trying to help out.[/QUOTE]

A bit of polite guidance is all that was intended as I fully appreciate the circumstances.

All I’m asking is that you please bear this in mind in future.

[B]Wombler[/B]