Age of Empires @ walmart(I believe original)

vbimport

Hey everyone.

Just a heads up. I went to my local walmart after seeing Scary movie 2 yesterday and of course as a freak where was the 1st place I went? Of course the electronics department. There was a cd - Age of EMpires bundled with some card making program. It was $9.96

I couldnt believe it and bought it anyway. I havent installed it yet to see if it just a demo or not but grabbed it nonetheless. I will let everyone now if it is the full game or not.

Since there are several versions already, it is most likely this is a full version, but the first version.
Ages of empires is bundled with M$ Works for ME as well I believe, so it can not be that expensive anymore…

If it is the latest version, you probably own a demo now :wink:

Maybe it’s cheaper now because it’s a bit of an old game now and with a flood of new games flooding the shelves every week they usually reduce the older games that don’t sell well any more to make room 4 them.

Although i own the original of this game and it is the mutt’s nuts.
:wink:

Guess what. It is the full version. It is about 80 megs without the vid files and about 180 (I think ) with them. It looks like the complete one

M$ most sucessful game EVER!
(but to me it is SHIT!) not enough gore and violence!
ChicaneWeaver
:):):slight_smile:
( Unreal, Quake, Rainbow)!

Not Enough Gore?? Violence?? This is a real time stragedy game.
You must think to play this one, just like the others that followed it. I usually play the conquers on hard. That is the only to truly learn to play it sucessfully.

well the could put a “Rain Blood” spell in the game :stuck_out_tongue:

lol u said blood. I agree that is not enough blood in it, but u have to remember that there are 8 year old kids who play this and probably could kick the snot out of us

Yeah true, i am not saying there isn’t enough, well i am but i really don’t like real time strategies they are really slow and i much rather prefer QUAKE or some other game like that! Anyway try and convince me otherwise. I don’t really sepend much time playing games anyways!
Cheers
ChicaneWeaver
:):):slight_smile: