Again what software is it?

vbimport

i just wrote this question in the wrong place sorry (newbie)!!! My buddie has a software that can back up his dvd collection.The thing is it takes just a few minutes and it is done!!!??? i have ripit4me,dvddecrypter,dvd shrink. My movies take 4 ever 2 back up? Does any body know of this software? He said the guy was a computer freak and it was a old school ripper.

o1boss, crossposting is not allowed in our forums, if you feel that one thread doesn’t fit in the subforum where it has been posted then please ask a mod/admin to move that thread in the right forum and do not simply open a new thread.

The other thread is now deleted

well thanks 4 deleting the old post but i had my hopes up that the 1 reply that i got was an answer!!! But whatever i’ll wait another however minutes 4 another reply. hopefully that answeres my question!!!

Could it be the combination of AnyDVD and CloneDVD that your friend has? I can do a backup from start to finish in under 20 minutes everytime using these 2 programs.

can someone answere my question please!!! title again what software is it???

Opening a new thread for this is not-done on this forum…you really got off on the wrong foot here. Additionally, I just noticed you also asked an illegal question in a different part of our forums…that was strike three…you’re out!

Please respect CD Freaks by respecting our rules!