After downloading new verison of dvdfab got access error after inserting blank disk to burn movie

after downloading new verison of dvdfab got access error after inserting blank disk to burn movie. I was able to copy the movie fine but since i downloaded the new software it only copies at a rate of 1.85 to 1.9 is still anway to speed that up? But once it came to burning the dvd onto a blank disc, I put in the blank disk it ddetected it fine, and than came up with an access error, Is there anybody who could please help me resolve this issue.

Thank you for your time and help

calvin

pennfire51@yahoo.com

[quote=pennfire51;2197147]after downloading new verison of dvdfab got access error after inserting blank disk to burn movie. I was able to copy the movie fine but since i downloaded the new software it only copies at a rate of 1.85 to 1.9 is still anway to speed that up? But once it came to burning the dvd onto a blank disc, I put in the blank disk it ddetected it fine, and than came up with an access error, Is there anybody who could please help me resolve this issue.

calvin

pennfire51@yahoo.com[/quote]
in dvdfab common settings general. click reset DMA at the bottom and then try again to see if that works

[quote=pennfire51;2197147]after downloading new verison of dvdfab got access error after inserting blank disk to burn movie. I was able to copy the movie fine but since i downloaded the new software it only copies at a rate of 1.85 to 1.9 is still anway to speed that up? But once it came to burning the dvd onto a blank disc, I put in the blank disk it ddetected it fine, and than came up with an access error, Is there anybody who could please help me resolve this issue.

calvin

pennfire51@yahoo.com[/quote]
Have you tried reseting DMA ?, if not you can do so by going into common settings --> General and clicking on the RESET DMA button :wink:

:eek: GJ you was faster, just knew I should have had my coffee before logging on :doh: