After burning videos with nero vision only 1 Audiostream is left

:a Hello,

whenever I burn videos with nero vision (i have nero 9 full version same happens with nero 8) I have only 1 Audiostream left.
In my .ts file from my harddiskrecorder there are 3 audiostreams (dolbi dig 5.1 german, german and englisch) also after I processed that file and have VOB files there are still all 3 Audiostreams left. Even if I import the .ts file into Nero vision and process it there or play it ther it has all 3 Audiostreams but after encoding and burning there is only 1 Audiostream left but I want all there because I like to watch in englisch but if I take it to friends it has to be in german.

Please can anybody help me with that??

:a:a

[QUOTE=virginia88;2243863]:a Hello,

whenever I burn videos with nero vision (i have nero 9 full version same happens with nero 8) I have only 1 Audiostream left.
In my .ts file from my harddiskrecorder there are 3 audiostreams (dolbi dig 5.1 german, german and englisch) also after I processed that file and have VOB files there are still all 3 Audiostreams left. Even if I import the .ts file into Nero vision and process it there or play it ther it has all 3 Audiostreams but after encoding and burning there is only 1 Audiostream left but I want all there because I like to watch in englisch but if I take it to friends it has to be in german.

Please can anybody help me with that??

:a:a[/QUOTE]

Are you sure that all 3 audiostreams are valid? There are many PVRs that record all transmitted audiostreams, but only the actual one is “full”, all others are empty.

[QUOTE=chef;2244564]Are you sure that all 3 audiostreams are valid? There are many PVRs that record all transmitted audiostreams, but only the actual one is “full”, all others are empty.[/QUOTE]

yes I am sure!! Because when I play the .ts file with VLC I can choose between three audiostreams and all have something in it. One like I wrote is dolbi digital german 5.1; one is englisch stereo and one is german stereo.

[QUOTE=chef;2244564]Are you sure that all 3 audiostreams are valid? There are many PVRs that record all transmitted audiostreams, but only the actual one is “full”, all others are empty.[/QUOTE]

oh I just got an anser from another forum I asked and obviously nero vision at this point is not able to burn more then one audiostream, which is sad because nero express can but there you can not do meues and stuff.

:a :a

Yeah, not good.

I rather would use tsremux and projectx.