After buring Iso File it stays an Iso file

I downloaded Windows Vista recovery disc an torrent file and then tired to burn it on to a disc using Alcohol 120 and it burned ok but when i tired to play it comes up in the CD as the same iso files just burned into the disc

Can someone help me please!!

I tired burning a rosetta stone file too and the same thing happened
:(:frowning:

If you obtained these programs illegally, we cannot help you.

[QUOTE=kikthesneak;2210204]I downloaded Windows Vista recovery disc an torrent file and then tired to burn it on to a disc using Alcohol 120 and it burned ok but when i tired to play it comes up in the CD as the same iso files just burned into the disc

:(:([/QUOTE]

Just go and purchase or order the recovery disc from the manufacture.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2210254]Just go and purchase or order the recovery disc from the manufacture.[/QUOTE]

too much work this will be easier

can any1 help me
n i didn’t obtain these files illegally

PC World also has this available, so I’m not convinced this is an illegal download. http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file/fid,71039/description.html

Hey Kerry56 I want to thank you for the link will come in handy for doing a little repair that is needed :iagree:

Have a nice evening :flower:

[quote=kikthesneak;2210204]I downloaded Windows Vista recovery disc an torrent file and then tired to burn it on to a disc using Alcohol 120 and it burned ok but when i tired to play it comes up in the CD as the same iso files just burned into the disc

:(:([/quote]
You can extract all the files from the ISO image using IsoBuster then burn with UBCD4win, both items are found at the link that was provided by Kerry56 :bigsmile:

Edit… the UBCD4win is 239MB for the download so not sure you want it