Afghanistan under fire (God help us all) *Updated*

vbimport

I just posted the article Afghanistan under fire (God help us all) Updated.

A deployed team from CNN has now seen the first air attack on Afghanistan.

On a primitive connection you are able to see that Anti Air missiles are going out from the ground. You also see that a…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/2478-Afghanistan-under-fire-God-help-us-all-Updated.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/2478-Afghanistan-under-fire-God-help-us-all-Updated.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

it was just confermed that the attack on Afghanistan was not from the U.S. Can we please stop the violence? What has happend to my country today is enough.

Maybe WW 3 I dunno… But the USA Denies something to do with the attack right now. The future has the answer. Think-Domain.com

On CNN right now says that The northen Rebels attacked Kabul

This is very sad news, I was shocked to see it and this tells me that the end of days is coming… The prophecies in the Bible are being fulfilled… I think that Bin Ladin is behind this… Couple of years ago he announced that one day he would put America on it’s knees. Then I assume he fired on Afghanistan to create confusion and make people believe it is U.S.'s fire and fault… C’mon guys, you gotta believe me, the end is near… the apocalypse… I say that you need to repent before it’s too late…

Not to be a freak. This reminds me of the Star Trek movie when the federation was set up to raise war w/ the Klingons by killing the ambassador. In reality I think this shit is happening to motivate spending on the a economic level. :7 P.S: Didn’t they do this on the X-Files when Mulders Father knew something about the plane crashing into the WTC. and the Lone Gunmen had to re-route the flight plan to avoid the crash just so they can get spending on weapons. coincidence?

some may laugh at it, but Nostradamus had predicted that “the WW3 will start with the fall of the twin towers” (or something like that anyway)…its sad to see some people taking advantage of such a tragedy to confirm “prophecies”. Its also sad to see the US attacking a country before they even confirm that Bin Ladin is behind all this. Everything is possible…it could be even americans…we’ll probably never know the truth - But the sure thing is, we are NOT safe :o

“In the City of God there will be a great thunder, Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb, The third big war will begin when the big city is burning” -Nostradamus 1654

He’s right about Nostradamus. He also predicted that the third world wars were going to start at the turn of the millennium. Everyone presumed he meant exactly on the turn but I’d say in the big scope of things, predicting stuff that far in advance, he probably just meant around this time zone. The US always likes to throw it’s power around. If any country is to blame for this the US will without a doubt start a huge war with them. This could quite easily turn into the third world war. Nostradamus also predicted that WW3 would be between the West (mainly america) and the Middle East. Sound like a coincidence to anyone??

He’s right about Nostradamus. He also predicted that the third world wars were going to start at the turn of the millennium. Everyone presumed he meant exactly on the turn but I’d say in the big scope of things, predicting stuff that far in advance, he probably just meant around this time zone. The US always likes to throw it’s power around. If any country is to blame for this the US will without a doubt start a huge war with them. This could quite easily turn into the third world war. Nostradamus also predicted that WW3 would be between the West (mainly america) and the Middle East. Sound like a coincidence to anyone??

To all the admin staff at cd freaks id like to thank you for the heartfelt condolences on your webpage. its times like these that we all need to look out for one another. the USA has born the brunt of terrorist attacks thus far, but it could be in your home country next. what really pisses me off about this whole thing is that osama bin laden (if he is behind this) is an oil rich, multi billionare. so he uses his wealth to fund terrorism. we the citizens of the world who rely on fossil fuels (because we have no real alternatives so far) in turn fund him and others like him. in my hometown and im sure in many other citys there were long lines at every gas pump, which makes me feel like i`m in some way funding terrorism. maybe this will wake some people up. we should allready be working toward ending our dependance on fossil fuels, period. not just because of this attack, but because it is the right thing to do for our planet and all of the people upon it. we will run out someday its only a matter of when. why not start exploring other options now before it is too late. ok thats my 2 cents worth. may god bless us all. Redneck Jedi

Redneck: Sure we will help friends in neet. We all must stand together.

@RedneckJedi Osama Bin Ladens family has become rich with a CONSTRUCTION COMPANY. They are NOT involved in the oil busines… Not that this takes any guilt off him, but it is an important fact that needs to be told. I believe Bin Laden is one of the prime suspects but has any of you forgotten the past main agressor: Saddam Hussein, who has far better training and logistic possibilities… I hope someone cool will make wise descisions. I don’t think war is immediately at hand, the Taliban Government as well as all others who feared it were scared shittless of US revenge. If there would be a war, it wouldn’t last long when NATO, the US and Russia are fighting one country TOGETHER! My condolences to all americans…

On July 1, 1566 Nostradamus offered his final prediction to his priest. In response to the priest’s farewell of “Until tomorrow,” Nostradamus is said to have answered: “You will not find me alive at sunrise.” Nostradamus died that night. Well i DO NOT belive in the Two towers story…

god bless America and prevent us from fool people on both sides

Not many folks like the dumb fuck that hides in Afghanistan, even some of the bordering countries would like to see him gone too. Even Russia is aboard on this one. The dumb fuck best find a damn good hiding place cause hes gonna need it. And I’m not to sure any other countries are gonna let his dumb fuck ass in cause they don’t want whats coming. Michalis, that shit you were talking about is daily stuff in Afghanistan. Don’t worry you’ll know when the real shit starts.

It is not a widley known fact, but in the Constitution it says that the minute America declares war on another country our president becomes a dictator, many Constitutional rights no longer apply such as freedom of speech. Many people do not know this because America has not declared war on another country since WWII. I pray that this sensless act of terrorism does not spark WWIII. I also pray for the family and friends of those lost in this meaningless act of violence.

hi guys and fellow aussies… my heart felt sympothy to all you americans. Over here in Australia the concensus is sorrow for you guys. There are some stories going around that the US could have prevented this attack by certain means however it is no justification for what has happend regardless. :c We all just hope the impact isnt too severe on not only civil liberties but the economics of the world. “Kick there ass and be done with them”… Keep well ppl, Aaron

WAR… is coming up! And it’s gonna be quick, and hassle-free!

One thing is for sure: If it was some oil-producing country who sponsored this, they are really dumb. Because what’s happening now? Great companies are down. Great companies depend on fossil fuel. Those are obtained mainly from the middle-east. So what my point is: IF they have done it. They loose an immense amount of money. So they should be a) freaks or b) really hatefull against the Western world. BTW: Nostradamus is shit. Untill someone finds out in which order to read his verses (and i believe there is an order in it), we can’t exactly tell if he’s a charlatan or a prophet. KaReL’s out.