[QUOTE=Lvsitano;2152518]- Excelent DVD+R/DVD-R write quality with most media at speeds not higher than 12x
- Good DVD+RW write quality
- DL media will not be used
- DVD-RAM media will not be used
- DVD-RW media will not be used
- Don’t need Lightscribe/LabelFlash[/QUOTE]
=> Pioneer DVR-216 or Optiarc AD-7200S
- Need at least one reliable error scanner
- At least one drive must be a good reader
=> Any LiteOn 20x or BenQ (out of production)
I wouldnt trust Samsungs for scans, some are good scanners, some are not and with no drive to compare it to you can’t tell. On top of that, they can’t scan jitter.
Samsungs are very good readers though.