Advice for automated burning needed!

Greetings all!

I’m in a bit of a fix, and although I think Nero puts out some of the best software around, they are not exactly easily available for questions… I was hoping this was the place to get advice.

Our systems produce around 50gig of data per month, in various places on our network. This amount is going to go up. I need to get this data burned to DVD, two copies each, so we can keep one copy and send the other off for processing.

My ideal solution? A robotic burner/duplicator like the Primera Bravo II. I’d like to hook it up, point it to a directory on the network, and just tell it to burn two copies of everything in that directories, no matter how many disks that takes.

Transferring files, picking them into individual DVD sized batches, then being there to swap disks is taking WAY too much of my time. This would alleviate all of that.

Unfortunately I can’t find ANY software that can do this, although it would seem to be an obvious functions for one of the robotic burners. Barring this ability, I could make VBScripts to automate a lot of this, but it would require that there be a SDK or command line interface to control the robotic burner.

I know Nero has Nerocmd.exe, but I don’t know if this could control the robotic system. Ahead has a product called Nero Robo for these systems, but I don’t know if they have a command line interface.

Is there any advice anyone can give me? Does NeroRobo have a command line interface? Do any of Nero’s utilities allow you to kick off a “as many DVD’s as it takes” type job?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!

Ingot