Advert?

vbimport

Are you ever going to stop that fucking banner from blocking the menu for the site on the front page or what?

what version of IE are you using?

i had that problem with IE5and 5.5, an upgrade to IE6 works a treat

People should really look around first before screaming like a bitch.

Originally posted by Stoner
People should really look around first before screaming like a bitch.

its a banner…not a popup stoner.

keep it friendly hey.

Oh, my bad, thought you guys were talking about popups. Hmmm… in that case, how’s about moving the banner on top of the java menu? It’s not that hard you know.

Update: All right, if you don’t want the damn banner in your face, simply d/l and install firebird from mozilla.org. You won’t even see the banner 'cause it’s blocked.

Update#2: Looks like I spoke too soon. Turns out the banner didn’t come up simply because I had the “load image from originating web site only” option checked.:frowning:

Stoner was right, only provided the wrong link :slight_smile:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=66925

I love this site but don’t come here as much as I would since I can’t get to most of the content because of this problem. Doesn’t seem to be that important otherwise it would have been fixed fast.

ColStripe

Originally posted by ColStripe
[B]I love this site but don’t come here as much as I would since I can’t get to most of the content because of this problem. Doesn’t seem to be that important otherwise it would have been fixed fast.

ColStripe [/B]

:confused: Like which parts of the site you are unable to access?

Shop -> Just clickable, not under menu
Start -> Not active yet
Forum -> Guess you already found out since u are posting here
Reviews -> There is also a tab ‘Reviews’ like 5 cm under the menu
Articles -> There is also a tab ‘Articles’ like 5 cm under the menu
News -> Is just the mainpage. Submit and archive links are also under the news items
CD Freaks -> Are several articles about CD Freaks which I don’t think u really need or which should be a barrier for not visiting our site. Also the login options should not be a problem since u are posting here also, so u are already logged on (mainpage and forum are the same).

So what do you mean with “don’t come here as much as I would since I can’t get to most of the content” ? You can surf to every part of the site without the menu… Only thing you have to do is open your eyes.

Closed the topic, problem known. More information in the original thread.