Adobe Premiere Problems! I need Help

Every time I capture video in Adobe Premiere, the audio seems to fall behind, and the sound doesn’t fit the picture, how do I avoid this!, I use a RivaTNT V3400 Video-in/TV-Out card

Navigare necesse est, Vivere non est necesse

try using a lower framerate
try instead of 29.97Fps 25Fps
did the trick for me and i don’t notice the difference
but i’m stupid

I have tried that, it starts out fine but later on the sound falls behind the picture.

Navigare necesse est, Vivere non est necesse

I think it has something to do with your capturecard. I have succesfully captured video with a PII 266 (128MB). I used a Miro DC20pci for the video and a Soundblaster AWE32 for the sound.
Synchronisation was 100% OK.
The resolution was of no importance;
320/240 or 640/480 (even 756/567); the performance was the same.

I don’t know if it still makes any difference, but I used scsi HD’s.

This message was written by BhackStage (the original;)) But from another location

I recently purchased Adobe Premiere.

Now I’ve been having problems when importing media. (and reinstallation does nothing to help)

When importing media, it seems to delete the audio from any video being imported. When played, the clip has no audio nor shows any audio properties in the imported media area. But when right clicked on and go under properties, it list the audio.

I don’t know what to do.

[QUOTE=CAPT JTK;2269927]I recently purchased Adobe Premiere.

Now I’ve been having problems when importing media. (and reinstallation does nothing to help)

When importing media, it seems to delete the audio from any video being imported. When played, the clip has no audio nor shows any audio properties in the imported media area. But when right clicked on and go under properties, it list the audio.

I don’t know what to do.[/QUOTE]

CAPT JTK - Please keep your questions on this to the post that you have already made. Asking your question in multiple areas is not only confusing, but it is against our forum rules.