I've got a problem with Adobe Audition and the ability to drag and drop an audio file to stretch the length of time of the audio track.
I will outline the following scenario below, I am;
- In Multitrack View, an mp3 audio file is in Track 1
- That View -> Enable Clip Time Stretch is checked
- Within 'clip properties' the 'lock in time' is unchecked
- When the cursor is placed on the bottom right or left handle, a clock picture appears
- I can drag the audio file to expand the time
- A pop box appears stating 'Time: x% (xx:xx:xx)' which increases or decreases when dragging the audio file right or left
The problem is;
when I let go of the clock picture (stretching right, using the bottom right handle) the finish time increases but the actual audio does not.
ie the time increases only offering a blank or zero sound
furthermore when I reduce the time (stretching left, using the bottom right handle) the audio is cut (not reduced) when I drop the clock picture
the reverse outcome occurs if I stretch left using the bottom left handle