Adobe 7 pro

Installed adobe 7 pro on computer but it is not in my printers menu to make a pdf. How do I put it in menu to make pdf
Thanks
pat

[QUOTE=uncolaman;2289399]Installed adobe 7 pro on computer but it is not in my printers menu to make a pdf. How do I put it in menu to make pdf
Thanks
pat[/QUOTE]

You do know Adobe 9 Pro is the latest version? Did you make sure you downloaded all the updated after the install? Did you contact Adobe as well in posting to this site?

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2289415]You do know Adobe 9 Pro is the latest version? Did you make sure you downloaded all the updated after the install? Did you contact Adobe as well in posting to this site?[/QUOTE]

Acrobat Professional doesn’t allow free version updates, maybe the OP doesn’t want to pay to upgrade to version 9.

Try reinstalling and verifying that pdf printing is selected, it may not have installed for whatever reason.

[QUOTE=brokenbuga;2289577]Acrobat Professional doesn’t allow free version updates, maybe the OP doesn’t want to pay to upgrade to version 9.

Try reinstalling and verifying that pdf printing is selected, it may not have installed for whatever reason.[/QUOTE]

Should be more clearer when I mean updates I was referring to the OP adobe pro 7 version not 9 version.