Adjust inner/outer circle with Surething V.4

I’ve been using Surething Ver. 4 and an Epson R280 to print directly to disc. I can’t find a way to adjust the inner or outer circle. Am I missing something? The templates provided work ok with Maxell, Verbatim and TY discs. I’ve used non-hub and hub printable discs. I have to wipe the excess (bleed) with a rag and I’m good to go. I’d like to get precise coverage with my discs though. Any help would be appreciated.

I use the CDPrinting software that came with my Epson R260 it can adjust the inner and outer dim. I use 24 mm for non hub and 36 for hub disc. Outer dim I believe I keep at 118 .You get a message that the dimm is not right but click thru it and it comes out good.

bean55

Thanks for your reply. I use the Epson software, too. Probably more often then Surething. The feature of reading discs contents isn’t available with Epson software though.

[QUOTE=TheCoffeePolice;2072398]Thanks for your reply. I use the Epson software, too. Probably more often then Surething. The feature of reading discs contents isn’t available with Epson software though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know,but it seems that you can not get any 1 program to do it all anymore for anything. Just have to keep looking and playing around untill you can find that right combo to do what you want the way you want.

Happy Burning

bean55