ADHD/NEWBIE<btdt, got lucky

[qanda]This thread is about the Lite-On 160GB HDD+DVD Recorder. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]OK…first time really posted anything about anything. I made copies of vcr-dvd+rw, w/philips dvdr3545v/37…read that the +rw was my best choice. Read the manual…pretty much just went for it. Was able to get some titles, enabled scheduled stop points like every 10 min etc. Also made copies of CD’s on comp. w/nec comboD…used wmp11 and wma lossless, figured out how to get the tritles and some tracks named right…etc., etc., but the only reason was Nero(7e) was frying my brain…I used it a few times…just cant rember how I pulled it off! I want to know how to do learn how to take proper advantage of everything…I WANT TO BE A CD FREAK…the reading just o/d’s me with info…is there a like 101 video to hold my hand or what? Its 7am and I am burned out ready to go horizontal…any tips or suggestions…the end thank you pre- answer. Camel Fly >>>>I not sure I am posting this right…no fear!

I have… a) HP dc500 mt/p4_3.0g Lite-on22xDVD-CD-RW & AVX? DVDR-CDRW b) HP dc7600C/P4_3.4g have problems with sound out on both want to get another (suggestion’s?) RW drive for dc7600C…I also do not know how to get out of this posting and how if I close the page do I find a answer…yea I am that unfamiliar but no fear!! LOL Camel Fly back quite…