Adds that you won't see anymore

vbimport

You won’t see adds like these anymore,I could have used that 3rd one this morning

And

In the Christmas spirit:
Check out the carton.

Don’t think I would want to go to any of these doctors.
But I probably did:

Last here is a commercial I liked as a kid.
It was cut eventually due to political correctness.

[QUOTE=cholla;2616823]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkO9fVBky0I[/QUOTE]

He sounds like Speedy Gonzales.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2616825]
He sounds like Speedy Gonzales.
[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

I always thought that too . I think Mel Blanc did the voice of both.
If you think about it when is the last time you saw a Speedy Gonzales cartoon ?

[QUOTE=cholla;2616826]I always thought that too . I think Mel Blanc did the voice of both.
If you think about it when is the last time you saw a Speedy Gonzales cartoon ?[/QUOTE]

There’s a pop up message in the video that says that so that’s probably correct.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Even though I’m a non-smoker I still have one of these T-shirts .
These adds were banned in the US around 1995 I think. Too much influence on children was the reason.

My Dad smoked Camels up to the day he died at 79 He had shirts ash trays lighters hats you name it ,he also was a John Wayne fan I’ve
got a lighter ,a knife set every movie he made,non-filters is what he smoked.We used to get the T-shirts at the party stores around here,other wise known as liquor stores.You had to be in tight with the store owner other wise he’d take them home to his kids.

Got a few more

Yep , I got my shirt & a couple of caps from a convenience store clerk that was a friend of mine. He just stocked the cigarettes from the bonus cartons & kept the goodies.
I’m a John Wayne fan myself but I only have a few items .
A pair of Hondo 3-d paper glasses .
A good looking Winchester poster .
It was supposed to be an original .It was advertised that way by the ebay seller.
I found out later it wasn’t. Ebay did nothing & that’s the norm for any action against sellers. I even contacted Winchester company & reported that a person was selling posters with their trademark . They seemed interested but the last time I checked ( a couple of years ago) this person was still selling the poster on ebay.
The add for this one not by the seller I boght from says the one’s with yellow letters are fake. Mine has yellow letters.
I suspect there all reproductions or fakes.

well you made me dig my stuff out ,it’s feels good to look at and remember old days.First picture is the lighters and watch my dad had. How he ended up with three womens lighters I don’t know.Than my dad’s john Wayne lighter and knife,and last my zippo collection the second one was my dad’s dated 1955 the third was mind dated 1970 ,the last one is gold plated and was my father inlaws( the zippo’s are still guarantee for life)

Here’s one I forgot

It still can be quite awful:

Or plain weird: