Adding THX trailer to movie using CloneDVD2

Anyone been able to add THX or dolby digital trailers before their movies using CloneDVD2? I’ve been able to do it using DVDShrink, but you can’t keep the menus with DVDShrink. I’d much prefer using CloneDVD2. Any help would be great!

I like the THX Trailers myself and agree that would be a cool extra function if you could add a scene before the actual movie starts. I dont use Menu’s when I am copying Movie-Only but adding that THX Trailer before movie starts would be kinda cool.

Using Shrink, I added that THX Sound to a few of my home video’s I made in the past but only really use CloneDVD & AnyDVD now since they are the best.

try a most advanced program like dvdremake pro or dvdlabpro

If you just want to copy the main movie, but want to add the dolby or thx intro before the movie - YES its easy.

You will see a small green > next to the main movie title. Just identify the extra intro you want and tick it on.

Make sure the green arrow is on the intro. The green arrow means play first. Then the next title (main movie) no matter what number will play after the arrow :slight_smile:

Enjoy

Hmm…Will have to try that out…Never knew. THANKS :slight_smile:

where can i get a good version of the thx intro?

Off of the front of a Lucasfilm movie! :wink:

Only thing I noticed when trying to do that with CloneDVD & AnyDVD is that the Audio stuff gets messed up since the program tries to use the audio from the Trailer rather then the movie. At least thats what happened when I tried to do it but I am sure there is a way around that.