Adding/ Searching for Products

vbimport

The site freezes, not that adding products to my profile is important, but it ALWAYS freezes my Mozilla browser and is annoying, please patch it.

Does your browser freeze on every page or only on the Manage Products page? Could you give a bit more information on what you are doing when it freezes and which version of Firefox you are using as it doesn’t freeze when I am using Firefox here.

Just the manage products page only, am using Firefox 3.5, I do nothing except search for product, click search, thats when it freezes the browser.

[QUOTE=Castle_Rock;2491777]Just the manage products page only, am using Firefox 3.5, I do nothing except search for product, click search, thats when it freezes the browser.[/QUOTE]
Update Firefox to 3.6 and see if that helps, I use 3.6 with no problems.

[QUOTE=Castle_Rock;2491777]Just the manage products page only, am using Firefox 3.5, I do nothing except search for product, click search, thats when it freezes the browser.[/QUOTE]

Could you tell which product you are searching for or is it with every product? It might have something to do with the product you are searching for. If you could teel me that I’ll try the same product and see if it freezes up here as well.