Adding Music Files To DVD's

vbimport

I’ve been asked to create some DVD’s for my friends band. He wants me to include concert videos, photo files and audio files. I currently have Roxio Creator v9. I can add videos and picture slide shows but for the life of me can’t figure out how to add songs.

Is there a way to do this? Will stepping up to Roxio v10 solve my problem? Is there a program that will allow me to this?

Any help is MUCH appreciated.

Tim

No your Roxio 9 will do fine. Using the data disk option load your music and video files and burning it to dvd will play fine on most dvd players! I have both 9 and 10, save your money until you want to increase you creative abilities.

Thank you THE C.

“The Prozacs” thank you as well.

Ok, I checked out the “Data Disk” feature and what I want to be able to do is set up a menu with the seperate catagories to click on. Just like a store bought DVD.

With Roxio v9’s “My DVD”, I’m able to set up a menu page with a background, and add catagory titles (Videos, Pics and such). I can add the videos and picture slide shows but what I’m unable to do is add songs to the disc.

I’ll do a search to see if there are any other ways to accomplish this. Thanks again for your time.

Arrrggg!!

:wink: