AD-7173S doesn't burn dvd+r

vbimport

My AD-7173S is not working properly. When I try burning an ISO image on a dvd+r there are no errors and the disc seems to be written on. Still when I try to read the dvd in explorer it seems empty, I even get a “empty DVD, what do you want to do with it” message. Explorer doesn’t seem to read the dvd well because it takes a very long time when you try to get disc-properties or access the dvd-drive.

I’ve tried two different burning programs (Nero & imgburn). I know my recordable media is OK because they used to work fine with the drive and operating system. By the way I’m using Vista Ultimate x64.

[QUOTE=nota;2080590][B]My AD-7173S is not working properly.[/B] When I try burning an ISO image on a dvd+r there are no errors and the disc seems to be written on. Still when I try to read the dvd in explorer it seems empty, I even get a “empty DVD, what do you want to do with it” message. Explorer doesn’t seem to read the dvd well because it takes a very long time when you try to get disc-properties or access the dvd-drive.

I’ve tried two different burning programs (Nero & imgburn). I know my recordable media is OK because they used to work fine with the drive and operating system. By the way I’m using Vista Ultimate x64.[/QUOTE]

Wrong conclusion.
Your OS/drivers are crapped, so it seems.