Actual Burning Speed Is Missing In Nero8

Nero8 is not showing actual burning speed and modification of registry for addition of “ShowSingleRecorderSpeed” also has no effect. What is going on?.

[QUOTE=TCAS;1933686]Nero8 is not showing actual burning speed and modification of registry for addition of “ShowSingleRecorderSpeed” also has no effect. What is going on?.[/QUOTE]

You must check the box for it under Options-> Misc. in Nero

Default speeds were all now “AUTOMATIC” as actual speeds is variable anyway. I just updated mine last night to 8.1.1.3 newest update (188meg). I have yet to get rid of the cover designer.

Hi :slight_smile:
As already mentioned here, as well as in other threads.
Start Nero Burning ROM. Go File > Options > Misc.
Check box for “Show real recorder speed while burning”.

It’s should be checked by default. You can see the actual burn speed (variable)under the burn progress bar during burning.

[QUOTE=Ripperfreak;1934425]It’s should be checked by default. You can see the actual burn speed (variable)under the burn progress bar during burning.[/QUOTE]

Hi :slight_smile:
It doesn’t always for some reason.
Whether this has to do with options chosen when installing. Or happens when updating. Maybe both. I have no idea.
But I have to set this manually.

I left you a screen shot just like Zebs in the other thread " Nero8 is Out ". I guess you missed that. Whats going on is that you did not look very far into the program to find the answer. The answer is now in 2 threads.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/1934008-post19.html