Acpinfo.ax - Analog copy protection notifer file needed for Capture device?

vbimport

I know that most, if not all of you will insist on a PCI capture over a USB device any day. Now I’m overly excited about doing some capturing of VHS tapes onto my computer, sooooo

yesterday I purchased the SIIG USB 2.0 VIDEO CAPTURE DEVICE (JU-AV0012-S1). This has two Audio-Right and left, S-Video, and one Video RCA connectors.
I proceeded to do the install. First it prompted me to plug the USB device in the slot, NEW HARDWARE FOUND popped up, Inserted the Install CD, during this process, a window popped up,
“The file tridvid.sys" was needed and not found”.
:confused: I went back into the CD folder
32 BIT/DRIVERS and found that file and it installed it. Fine.
Then another message came up asking for a needed file named “acpinfo.ax”. (Which is an Analog Copy Protection Notifier file) I went to Microsoft, searched, but could not find.

This “acpinfo.ax”. file was not on the list of drivers or apps. on this install CD.

I went to Device Manager/Sound, video, game controllers, and noticed a yellow tag next to “Trident Analog Video”. Under Properties of this folder,”Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)”

Also, at some time during install another message came up telling “This product can not be used with this platform”? WHAT?

Package says, System requirements:
Windows7 (32-/64-bit)
Vista (32-/64-bit)
XP (32-/64-bit) I have the 32Bit XP

I contacted SIIG support and he told me that I should install from the website, which I did after the third attempt off the CD, but still get the error messages.

All I want to do is capture some VHS tapes to my computer, edit, and burn to DVD. Never thought I would have this many problems. Prior to buying this generic, basic looking, editing software device, I almost bought a Haupaugh 1600 PCI card for $80.00 @ Best Buy or Frys.

MSI P-35 Platinum MoBo/3.3GB DDR memory/Intel Core2 Q6600 CPU/ Nvidia GeForce 8600GT with 512MB/500GB Internal WD HDD/500GB Ext, WD HDD/WinXP SP2-32 Bit/ DirectX v.9